Welcome to our website
Africa Education Partnership exists to build beneficial partnerships in the area of education with communities in the USA and in Africa. Our aim, and that of our partners, is to provide the highest quality education for students, regardless of gender, ethnic origin or religious affiliation. We are grateful for your interest in our projects.
We believe that the future success of Nigeria is in providing quality education for all her people. Our mission is providing funding for the construction of primary and secondary schools.
Our initial focus is on northern Nigeria. We support the needs of Graceland International School, new construction funded by AEP. We also provide assistance with school renovations, boreholes, and sanitation facilities, while assisting our partners in the process of becoming self-sustaining.
We invite you to become a partner with us through membership in our organization and/or financial support. You may also choose to travel with us, as we visit Nigeria regularly.
For the month of December every dollar you DONATE will be matched by one of our very generous donors! Thank you for supporting our work in Nigeria.
Ways you can help us.
- Like our Facebook Page - Africa Education Partnership
- Tell your friends about us and invite them to like our Facebook page.
- Keep reading our news blogs on this website and make a brief comment on any of them. Tell others about our site.
- To make donations, use our secure donate button on our website or on our Facebook page.
- If you prefer to donate by check, please mail it to 99 Sand Hill Road, South Windsor, CT 06074.
Every gift is deeply appreciated by the students in our schools.