Next Steps for Grace International School
The AEP Board met with Bishop John on Saturday, September 24, for a full day retreat. Board members from Akron, Ohio joined us. Angela Dimezza and Paul Frank made the trip east to spend time in discussion and planning during a wonderful day of fellowship.
The next steps for Grace International School were clearly outlined:
1. Finish the administration office, computer lab, and science labs on the top of the examination
2. Build the wall around the remaining property to ensure security and that encroachment does not happen.
3. Provide scholarships for deserving students.
4. Provide a source of electricity through solar panels.
5. Provide a well for a constant supply of clean water.
6. AEP has recently begun working with a grant writer in the hopes of securing funds for the large remaining capital projects. Members are working to provide the grant writer with the necessary background information that will form the foundation for the requests to different groups.